MindTech International is basically into conducting Multiple Intelligence Test based on Dermatoglyphics technique ( DMIT ). In DMIT Business we are selling DMIT Software, DMIT Mini Software and DMIT Franchise.
DMIT SOFTWARE / DMIT MINI SOFTWARE / DMIT FRANCHISE :
We have 3 DMIT Software;
- Basic software with 43 Pages report
- Premium software with 56 Pages report and
- Premium Plus software with 77 Pages report.
Premium Plus software is our Customized and unique design with attractive presentation and well explained contents. The language which has been used is very simple in order to understand by a simple common man.
These 3 Reports are Lifetime Reports. Reports are available in 4 languages; English, Hindi, Gujarati and Marathi.
Mini DMIT software :
From Mini DMIT software you can generate 9 pages of report. It will contain all the basic information like; Brain Lobes Functions, TFRC Distribution Map, Personality & Behaviours etc.. This report you may use as USP i.e. marketing tool or you can give this report to any one at low cost.
DMIT Franchisee :
You can start your business at the most affordable cost. Per report cost is chargeable. You can get any report from the above mentioned reports.
We will now introduce you to Dermatoglyphics technique in brief:
Dermatoglyphics (from ancient Greek derma = skin, glyph = carving) is the
scientific study of fingerprints. The term was coined by Dr. Harold Cummins, the father of American fingerprint analysis. The process of fingerprint identification had been used for several hundred years now.
- Scientists researched skin ridge patterns and established that the fingerprint patterns actually develop in the womb and are fully formed by the fourth month of pregnancy.
- The main thrust of scientific Dermatoglyphics research has been directed into genetic research and the diagnosis of chromosomal defects. Over the last thirty years or so, more than four thousand medical research papers have been written on the significance of skin-ridge patterns!
- Significant investigations have been carried out into the Dermatoglyphics indicators of congenital heart disease, cancer, intestinal disorders, A lzheimer’s disease, schizophrenia, autism as well as other forms of mental illnesses. Most of this research has only been published in International medical journals.